♡ Deepening my... Series ♡

Hey everyone! ♡
I have decided to create a new series called 'Deepening my...' where I will be setting up different resources and activities to help deepen different parts of our Christian walk.


First up is 'Deepening my prayer life' .
As we follow Jesus, it is so important that we constantly seek God and talk to Him; which can be through prayer.

'But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.'
Matthew 6:6 NKJV

'pray without ceasing,'
I Thessalonians 5:17 NKJV

'praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—'
Ephesians 6:18 NKJV

The Word constantly tells us how important it is to pray and speak to our Father. Jesus would constantly go into prayer- He would go to an isolated place, where no one was around, early in some cases and speak to our Father. Jesus is our perfect example!



I pray you draw closer to God through these series and that the LORD will draw closer.
Thank you for reading ! If you participate- tag me on instagram '@graceoverpride' and use #GOPdeepenseries


Until Next Time.. God Bless ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ My Testimony: UPDATED ♡

Last year I shared my personal testimony and a lot has happened since then so I thought I would write an updated version! BUT before you r...