Deepening my series: talking to God

Last time for this 'Deepening my...' series I covered prayer where I uploaded a prayer journal resource so to continue with the topic of being able to talk to God as part of our personal relationship with Him.
He is our Father, and always has His ear ready to listen to our needs, our requests and when we just need to vent- anything, He is there. 





Feel free to use this to just pour out what is on your heart to our caring Father and let Him know everything. This comes with two sections: 1: can be to write random words, phrases or anything  2. can be to just pray and ask God for anything, on whats on your heart or even just to tell Him what you need to.


God Bless ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ My Testimony: UPDATED ♡

Last year I shared my personal testimony and a lot has happened since then so I thought I would write an updated version! BUT before you r...