♡ An introduction to me ♡

 Helloo to everyone who has stumbled across this post! 
I thought I would just introduce this blog I have recently created with about of information about me and why I have started this blog!
So, my name is Rebekah but I prefer to be called Bekah! As I write this I am 19 years old and will be turning 20 in December (woah!). God has gifted me with the skills of being creative, as all my life I have taken a key interest into the more creative side of things- for example, one BIG interest of mine is dancing which is where I'd like my career to be ( of course if it's God's plan for me,) but more recently I have been getting into Bible Journaling and being more creative with the Word. 
I have used my creativity to start sharing the Word and Jesus' love through sharing my work and thoughts through my Instagram and Twitter! 
All my life I have completely believed in God and have been brought up in a Christian family - which I am so grateful for- but I  found myself being too much OF the world and I was fearing the world and things of the world and not God! I will definitely share my full testimony in an upcoming post!
 A massive part of my journey has been with my Boyfriend- Tatenda ( who also has started a blog- www.strengthinchristt.blogspot.com) - as we started from just reading verses of the day and thinking that was enough to being hit with a huge realisation that we seriously needed to change our ways! Since then we have become completely different individuals and our relationship is completely strengthened through Christ as we know he is the main focus of it.
Why I created this Blog?
Another side to me being creative is that I do enjoy writing and sometimes an Instagram post or Tweet is just not enough as when I start talking about Jesus, I just can't seem to stop! I feel like today I have been led to start this blog so I can share God's word and love to everyone rather than just my followers on social media! I just want to do the most I can do to share the word through different ways in life and using my skills from God to do so! I feel that God's word needs to be shared on every different platform that we can, as I know social media is a huge in our generation as well as blogging so I know people will be able to read the word as it's easy for people to come across if they are led too!
What will this Blog be about?
This Blog will be completely dedicated to God, whether it be sharing my journalling, sharing a message he has gave me, or even just writing on topics within the Bible- everything is going to be all about Jesus! I mean he deserves all the glory- right?! Another thing is that this Blog will also be helping my own journey and relationship with God through writing and sharing posts that he may lead me to do or for me to help someone or even myself!

I thank you for reading this and hope that you continue to follow me with reading and sharing God's word! Feel free to message or comment or anything you'd like me to post about as I just want to spread the Word of Christ!
Thank you!


God Bless! Have a joyful day whenever you read this!♡

Instagram: Graceoverpride
Twitter: Graceoverpride_


No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ My Testimony: UPDATED ♡

Last year I shared my personal testimony and a lot has happened since then so I thought I would write an updated version! BUT before you r...