♡ Quiet Time with God Series- PRAYER ♡




One of the most powerful, amazing ways to spend quiet time with the LORD is through prayer! This can be to just talk to Him throughout the day, to seek Him, give thanks to Him, asking literally anything! Can you believe we actually have the chance to seek the LORD in ALL we do! We can actually speak to Him any time we want, any hour, day, moment, night- anywhere!
One of the most important ways to grow in your relationship with God is to have quiet time with prayer! This is means having a place where it is just you and God, no distractions, no one around, just you and Him! Trust me it's one of the best feelings in the world! You literally have Him to yourself, as you speak to Him and seek Him!


On my Instagram, I challenged anyone who read my post to make time for Jesus, but this time I want to challenge you to make time to start your day, alone and in a quiet place by yourself, to seek God just you and Him this week! 
God can hear you in your mind when you pray, when you whisper, shout, sing- anything He can hear you- He is so powerful and amazing!
I created a prayer sheet which can help with your quiet time, because you can actually write your prayers to Him- this is a way you can also look back on to see how and when He answered you! You will be amazed!!
Here are the print outs I made! Feel free to save them, download then and print them off so you can have more quiet time with God! I pray these help you and help you grow in your relationship with Jesus as well as your faith!
There are 4 sheets to chose from, or you can use them all!- ( save the pictures or download by clicking the name here of what you want!) :
1. Blank
2. Flower
3. Space
4. Colour





I hope this helps you to grow closer to God! Have a lovely day! God Bless- spread love, happiness and most importantly God's Word and love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ My Testimony: UPDATED ♡

Last year I shared my personal testimony and a lot has happened since then so I thought I would write an updated version! BUT before you r...