♡ Quiet Time with God- Series ♡


One of the most important things is to have quiet time with God, this can cover a few things such as prayer, Bible time, praise and worship and listening! With the guidance of God, I have created a new series which I'll be doing on my blog which is called 'Quiet Time with God'! This is to help those who want to get closer to God, and who want to have more quiet time! Sometimes our days can be jam packed with worldly tasks and we can forget to have or prioritise the most important thing of all- God!

In this series, I have created some printables which you can print for yourself and complete in your quiet time with God! 




Check out my social medias to keep updated when I post so you don't miss it! 
Instagram- @graceoverpride
Twitter- @graceoverpride_

Thank you for reading! Keep an eye out for my next post!
God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ My Testimony: UPDATED ♡

Last year I shared my personal testimony and a lot has happened since then so I thought I would write an updated version! BUT before you r...